The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am Blessed!!!




We have been able to enjoy being a Family here in Georgia!!!
The kids really love it in the woods behind our house.
They love the trails, bridges, creeks, and tire swing!
I LOVE the Family Time... and the HAMMOCK!!!













I love my family!!!

I am so thankful for the Gospel in my life.
I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and I'm very grateful for his atonement.
I am thankful that we have a Prophet to lead and guide us.
I am thankful for good parents...
Who taught me and my husband the importance of
the Temple and the Family.
I am thankful for a wonderful husband and 3 great kids.

I am Blessed!!!


*****************




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures Amy! And you look so beautiful! We are blessed to have you in our family! Can't wait to be able to spend more time with y'all!

Paula Hinckley said...

You are truly blessed, and we are truly blessed to have you in our family. We love you all so much!!

Teresa Johnson said...

So cute! Your pics are beautiful! Makes me homesick to see all the trees and leaves changing! Beautiful family!