The Kids

The Kids

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!




Well... This year was all about Vampires and Pirates!!!
Hyrum loves Pirates and Layton loves Hyrum...
So, They were both Pirates.
And Kayli... Well, She loves Edward Cullen!!!
Need I say more???


It was really pretty outside before we went Trick or Treating.
The kids played and let me take some pictures!

And then as we were leaving... The Rains Came A Tumbling Down!!!
But when it comes to candy, It really doesn't matter... Rain or Shine!!!



********************






3 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

You're kids are so cute!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...they are adorable!!

Paula Hinckley said...

I'm so glad you took all the pictures from Halloween since I didn't get to see them. They look so cute- I'd say that Layton loves Hyrum and apples!! Every picture I see of him lately he is eating an apple. That's a good thing!! They look adorable and I think Edward would think that Kayli was very pretty!!!