The Kids

The Kids

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Camera!!!




Well... Nathan & the kids got me a new camera for christmas,
and I've been needing to figure it out for a long time.
While Kayli and Hyrum played... Layton posed!



My Little Layton is a natural.

I just love his Baby Feet!


I really liked this one... his little belly is so chunky & cute!


He was so fun...
He loved all the attention!!!


This was his first day getting to play in the grass and leaves.
He thought the they would taste pretty good!


Little fat feet!


I can't wait for Aunt Lindsay to get her hands on him!



And let's not forget about the trees in my yard and their beautiful blooms...
And their Bees!!!

I love Spring!!!
And I think I'm pretty happy with my camera too!


*****************



5 comments:

Finkleas said...

Ok Lady.... besides the fact that I love the pictures... you better watch your back! NUFF SAID!!! You know what I am talking about :)

Katina Angola said...

Beautiful Pics!

Jenni said...

I love the pictures!! I think the one of laytons little belly is so sweet. You'll miss that baby belly someday...& now you have it caught in a picture forever. Thanks for sharing such pretty pictures:) i always think how fun it would be to have play dates where you could come too...so when exactly is this job out there done so you can be around during the week? :)

Jenni said...

Amy, are you going to be staying in NC or coming back here for summer? Just curious!

JR Morgan said...

I'm so glad I found you. This is John Morgan and I'm blogging too, check out the site
http://imabloggernotafighter.blogspot.com/

Love the pics!!