The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, February 26, 2009

How Sweet It Is!!!




Well... I'm always amazed to watched my kids discover their sweet,
 baby feet!!!


My Little Layton loves his legs, feet, and toes!!!


But who wouldn't... their so chunky and cute!


He just loves to lay in the floor and play with his sweet, sweet feet.


And... Then, When he just can't take it any longer,
he crams them in his mouth!!!

They must be Super Sweet, 'cause he sure loves 'em!!! 


******************************


5 comments:

Finkleas said...

OHHHH what a sweet little buddy!!!I can't believe how much he looks like Hyrum!!! Cute kids!

Lindsay said...

Ahhhh he is so adorable! I want to eat him up and I can't wait til the end of May to do it! I've gotta come home now!

Jenni said...

Thats too sweet! I love his little legs! Makes me excited for when Maddox finds his toes:)

The Hinckley's said...

That is so cute!

Paula Hinckley said...

How adorable! He's changed in two weeks! He is so precious. Cute pictures, Amy!!