The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas in the Holler!!!



Christmas Eve
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house!
We were blessed to have some of our closest friends there with us.

Shelby read to us...

My dad told us about Christmas, when he was a young boy...

And then my wonderful husband sang to us!!!

 Wow... What a great Christmas Eve we all had!!! 





**************************************



Christmas Day

The kids had a great Christmas Morning!

Kayli and Hyrum helped Layton open some of his presents...

He thought he was such a Big Boy!!!

Hyrum thought for sure that he knew what we had gotten them to share...

And Nathan likes to say that my parents spoiled me when I was young...

I think he's spent way to much time with my parents...
'cause they have obviously worn off on him!!!


**********************************





6 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Layton looks so big! I can't believe that Joshy will change that much in the next few months. We can't wait to see y'all. I wish it were sooner!!

Lindsay said...

p.s. when you upload your pictures, are they set to small, medium or large? I think your pictures could be bigger if you set them to large, but I'm not sure...

Jenni said...

that looks like it was so much fun!! Layton looks darling, as do kayli & hyrum! I love looking at all your fabulous pictures! oh...& Hyrum was so cute in primary on sunday. He was so serious! What a sweet little boy!

Finkleas said...

How fun!!!! Like I said... we missed you guys! Wished we could have been there. See you on Saturday!!!! Super excited. Love ya

Paula Hinckley said...

I was so excited to see the Christmas pictures- it's hard for us not to be with ALL of our kids and grandkids on Christmas. I know y'all had a wonderful time in the "holler" and all the pictures of the kids are so cute- especially that one of Layton in his boppy seat!!! We love y'all so much!!!
Grandpa and Grandma Hinckley

The Hinckley's said...

I can't believe how quick they grow! Its going on 2 months since we've seen y'all and we're closer to Knoxville than you...although we don't have a weekend/vacation home;) And is Kayli really turning 6 next month?! I need to call you. Glad to hear you had an awesome Christmas. Ours was good but long. Dawson still thinks we're celebrating. He was unpacking the decorations as I was trying to pack them. Gotta love them!