The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Twilight Saga !!!



Well... After 2 weeks and 5 days I have completed 'The Twilight Saga'!!! And ya know what... I'm a little sad that it's over. Maybe I should have gone about it a little slower! But, I could not stop, nor could I wait to borrow the books from someone else... I had to go buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn to help with my addiction! Edward and Bella have consumed my Life for almost 3 weeks and I should be ashamed of myself! But I am finally done and I can now return to My Life! 
You know... 
Cooking, Cleaning, and...
oh yea..... 
I HAVE KID to take care of!!!


THE  END


*************************************


2 comments:

Jonathan and Lindsay Allmon said...

Hi Amy
Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog, and I am reading the series right now. I am just on the first book but I read every second I have.

Jenni said...

Im reading these too & not looking forward to its end. hopw you had a fantastic thanksgiving! lots of love!